Skip to main content

Old but Goodie Nokia 6233

It was way back in 2006 when I bought my Nokia 6233 mobile phone. It was during this time the hype of 3G technology. Everyone was going for 3G phone so I did.

I picked this unit because its the most affordable 3G phone around considering its features. It has 2 megapixels digital camera, capable of both still images and video, bluetooth, infrared, micro SD and the fact that its a bar. Flip and slide phones are not for me.

Of all the features , what astounded me is its high quality stereo speakers couple with its equalizer you'll get high quality sound. Also it supports most music media type like mp3, wma, midi, aac etc.

After four years i still have this phone and surprisingly it still has its main qualities though i experience very slow startup whenever i reboot it. Well bad me I don't erase messages in the inbox. It has about 4k messages I have no time to scan each unimportant message to delete. (Coz I keep old messages, esp those that are special and of important to me).

I took some photos of my old Nokia 6233 that is still in shape after the long four years though it got some few scratches.

 
My Old Nokia 6233 still in shape
Got some few scratches after 4 years of use

Its box and toolkit inside
These days, everyone is going for an android phone. I wonder what android phone should I get that would stand the test of time like my Nokia 6233 - an Oldie but Goodie!

Comments

  1. try this Nokia 808 PureView with a 41MP sensor camera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Binance Login process is quiet easy to carry forward for every user, a user is asked to fill his/her email ID along with the password, if he is entering either of any details wrong, high chances are there he might face an error in opening the account. If you’ve been in this situation and looking for solution, you can always take help from the team of elite experts via calling on Binance phone number which is functional all the time. Be in touch with the group of professionals who are willing to share quality and result-driven solutions in nick of time. Contact the team for quality remedies that could be helpful in eliminating your troubles. They are always ready to assist in every possible manner for the best and optimum results.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment